Consult a Parenting Plan Attorney in Washington State
A parenting plan is an agreed-upon contract that regards child custody and shared parenting schedules. Starting with an initial conversation, parenting plans address scheduling disagreements between separated or divorced parents. This has more to do with where your children will spend their time and how decisions are made. These sorts of contracted agreements between parents can seem daunting. With the help of our parenting plan attorney, we can walk you through this process step by step. We ensure you feel heard and fully understand the decisions being made. Our parenting plan lawyers work with you to set expectations and boundaries for your children and for one another.
What Factors Determine Parenting Plans in Washington State?
The court will consider multiple factors when it comes to determining a successful parenting plan’s guidelines. Those are as follows:
- The relationship each parent has with the child
- The current agreements of the parenting parties
- Past and potential future performances of both parents, including, if applicable, which parent currently takes more responsibility for the child
- The child’s emotional needs
- The parent’s suggestions and the suggestions of the child will also be considered
- The employment schedules for each parent will also be considered, as this will help create a parenting plan and schedule that works well for both parties
How Our Parenting Plan Attorney Can Help
Our team works to avoid conflict and find lasting resolutions that make sense. With years of experience, we understand all aspects of family law. This helps us better navigate child custody disagreements and uncover parenting plans that work. As a client-focused parenting plan attorney in Washington state, we pride ourselves on our ability to exceed expectations and provide our clients with exemplary service and satisfactory results.
Our parenting plan lawyer builds lasting relationships with our clients that go beyond the courtroom. We make it a point to get to know you and understand what truly matters to your family. Whether you’re a concerned mother worried about your current custody arrangement or a father desperate for a better parenting schedule that takes your opinions and concerns seriously, we’re here for you.
We offer the support you need. LaCoste Law is a top-rated family law firm that has earned the trust of hundreds of clients throughout the years. Contact our staff to find more information on effective parenting plans and more.